900 W Wilson Ave, Mooresville, NC 28117
Country Club Apartments are located at
900 West Wilson Avenue in Mooresville, NC, known as Race City USA.
Our apartments place you close to I-77 and just a short drive to Charlotte, NC. Our two-story apartment community is surrounded by mature trees and features a host of desired amenities and tenant services.
- Air Conditioner
- Cable Ready
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Large Walk-In Closets
- Private Patio/Balcony
- W/D Hookup
- Wheelchair Access*
- Faux-Wood Blinds
- Faux-Wood Plank Flooring*
- Upgraded Lighting and Plumbing Fixtures
- Granite Counter-tops*
- Shaker-Style Kitchen*
*in select units
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service 24-Hour Fitness Gym
- Bark Park
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Club House
- Resort-Style Pool
- Front Door Parking
- Extra Parking and Parking for Boats & Trailers
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Courtesy Officer
- Energy Efficient Heat Pump
All pets are subject to Management approval. Please inquire with the Leasing Office for specific pet information. A one-time fee per pet is required at move in. Monthly pent rents, and deposits are also required per pet. .
- 2 pets maximum
- Maximum weight is 75 lbs. for 1 pet, or 100 lbs. combined weight for 2 pets.
- All dogs are required to be registered with our community’s PooPrints database. Fines will be assessed for failure to register your dog(s) as well as for any waste found to match your dog(s).
- Breed restriction include but are not limited to: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Carolina Dog, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Pit Bull Terrier, Presa Canario/Mastiff, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Terrier, Wolf Hybrids.
- No reptiles, birds, rabbits, or exotic pets. Fish allowed up to 20-gallon tank. Pet fee/deposit required, even for fish.
Our beautiful apartments are located minutes from everything you need. We are also a pet-friendly community. Country Club Apartments has on-site management and maintenance personnel and an online system for submitting routine property requests and rent payments.
If you have questions or would like to take a tour, please contact us.